F(x) singer and actor Sulli, found dead at home...Instagram was active. What a shock like this...

F(x) singer and actor Sully, found dead at home...Instagram was active. The memory of the deceased...


What a shock like this...

My favorite singer and actor Sully... But the real-time search word killed Sully. It's a ginole.

What a surprise! He's a pretty guy I'm so upset and I don't know what to do.





















Singer-actor Sully was found dead at his home, shocking him.

According to the Seongnam Sujeong Police Station in Gyeonggi Province, Sully's manager found Sully dead at his home in Sujeong-gu, Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, at 3:20 p.m. on Saturday (T

Sully's snobbish death four days ago by posting a post on her Instagram saying, "I'll accept that confession," and taking selfies in a car with the message "Hong" four days ago is a mystery to not only the entertainment industry but also to her fans.

Police said they are investigating the details of the accident, including checking whether it was a suicide note.
Shocked at the news....




There are so many pretty faces on Instagram I just want to see it, so I'm uploading the picture. I hope to know what's going on. https://www.instagram.com/jelly_jilli/

Looking at Sully's picture, it gets salty as I want to see more... https://www.instagram.com/jelly_jilli/

I wish you the best of luck.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

How to use the remote control of Samsung air conditioner '삼성 에어컨 리모콘 사용법' 전문가 설명: 자동, 냉방, 무풍, 송풍 차이

MBC 수목드라마 ‘시간’ 서현, “내 말 한 마디에 사람들이 움직일 때까지..”‘복수의 웨딩드레스’입었다! 반전의 다크 포스!