Cho's resignation as minister of law and justice "is the last thing we need to do to reform the prosecution."

Cho's resignation as minister of law and justice "is the last thing we need to do to reform the prosecution."

Ladies and gentlemen!

I'm putting down my position as minister of law today.

The reform of the prosecution was my lifelong mission as a scholar and an intellectual, a goal that I have long contemplated and pursued. "Reform the investigation structure based on the principle of checks and balances" and "exercise the exercise of disciplined prosecutorial power in respect of human rights" have long been beliefs

In addition, as first secretary for civil affairs Moon Jae-in administration to the reform of the prosecution as justice minister last two and a half years has been a sprint, I can do best.

But something unexpected happened. Regardless of the reason, I felt very sorry for the people. I'm especially sorry for the young people who have been hurt.

Although I have asked the people for the investigation of my family, even if I worked as a minister for a few days, I was determined to fulfill my last duty to reform the prosecution and disappear from day to day. But I think that's where I'm going to be.

On October 8, he announced 11 "facilitating prosecution reform tasks" to mark his first month as minister. The enactment and revision of statutes at the administrative level has also begun. Yesterday, the prosecution to reform the top office, Moon Jae-in at the meeting reaffirmed the government's reform programme. Now, I believe that the ruling party, the government and the presidential office will join forces to complete the prosecution reform. The reform of the prosecution has become an arrogant historical task. No administration has ever done that.

Ladies and gentlemen!

I have decided that my family should no longer put pressure on you and the government. I think it's time for me to get out of my seat to successfully complete the prosecution reform. I'm just a "firedog" for prosecutorial reform of the prosecution. That's all it takes to be a bulldog.

Despite all the resistance, the prosecution reform has come this far thanks to the people. The people are anxious to put me down and join forces with the President.

It is true that the system of prosecutorial reform is on track, but we have a long way to go. Now I'd like to hand over the baton to a successor who will be more driven than I am and ask for an end.

It was very hard and painful for me personally to be a whole family. However, the will and heart of many citizens who supported the reform of the prosecution was able to endure.

I'm going to put everything down now, and I'm going to try to comfort and take care of my family, who are having the most difficult and painful time of their lives. I can't tell my injured and injured family to stand it all the more. My wife, who is very ill, has barely survived each day. If I can't be with my family now, I will regret it for the rest I think it's natural for them to endure this pain together with their warmth so that they won't give up.

Ladies and gentlemen!

My use is done. Now I'm going back to being one citizen But even in the middle of nowhere, I will not forget the goal of reforming the prosecution and join the hearts of the citizens.

Thank you very much to the Ministry of Justice officials and staff who have been assisting the Minister and doing their best to make a short time of success. I hope you will remain faithful to your work until your replacement arrives.

Finally, I sincerely ask that the people overcome me and unite wisdom and strength for the success of the prosecution reform.

Thank you.

https://daonstory.tistory.com/3889

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

How to use the remote control of Samsung air conditioner '삼성 에어컨 리모콘 사용법' 전문가 설명: 자동, 냉방, 무풍, 송풍 차이

MBC 수목드라마 ‘시간’ 서현, “내 말 한 마디에 사람들이 움직일 때까지..”‘복수의 웨딩드레스’입었다! 반전의 다크 포스!