Brian Tracy's speech in South Korea(2)


Section03
So I have a question for you. Who is themost important person in this room? Exactly, you are the most important personin this room. You are the most important person in your world. And here's whatI discovered and it changed my life. I discovered that how important you thinkyou are determines almost everything that happens to you. If you think that youare an important person, you like yourself more. If you like yourself more, youset bigger goals for yourself. If you like yourself more, you set higher standardsfor yourself, you persist longer. The more you like yourself, the more you likeother people. The more you like other people, the more they like you and wantto be in business with you. The more important you feel you are, the morevaluable you feel you are, the better is your health, the better is yourfamily.
Here's what we discovered. Parents who likethemselves raise children who like themselves. Parents who like themselvesraise children who have high levels of self-confidence. They're all willing totake on every challenge to be successful. The most wonderful thing you can dofor your spouse and for your children is to like yourself and consider yourselfto be a valuable person.
So I want you to say these words for me. Iwant you to say the words. "I like myself." From now on, whenever youthink of any difficulty, you simply say "I like myself." When I was ayoung man and I learned this, my self-esteem was very low. And your self-esteemis very much like a tire with a slow leak. It starts to go flat whenever you goout to build your business or build your life. So you have to keep pumping itup. "I like myself." "I like myself." "I likemyself." "I like myself." "I like myself." Every timeyou say "I like myself," your self-esteem goes up. Every time youhave a difficulty or a problem, your self-esteem goes down. When yourself-esteem goes down, you pump it up, "I like myself." "I likemyself." "I like myself."
When I started off with this, I would repeatthis to myself 10 times, 20times, 50times a day. I needed it, alright? And youshould do the same thing. But I don't suggest that you say this in crowdedelevators or in public wash rooms. But just say "I like myself,"whenever you are going into a meeting. You get yourself psychologically readyby talking to yourself in a positive way. Here's what we have learned. 95% ofyour emotions are determined by the way you talk to yourself. If you talk toyourself in a positive way, you have positive emotions, you have moreself-confidence, you have high self-esteem, people like you, people want to dobusiness with you.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

How to use the remote control of Samsung air conditioner '삼성 에어컨 리모콘 사용법' 전문가 설명: 자동, 냉방, 무풍, 송풍 차이

MBC 수목드라마 ‘시간’ 서현, “내 말 한 마디에 사람들이 움직일 때까지..”‘복수의 웨딩드레스’입었다! 반전의 다크 포스!

Huxley Christmas gift Snowball 헉슬리 선물세트