Brian Tracy 's speech in South Korea(1)



Section01                                  
I'm very happy to be here. Thank you verymuch for coming tonight. I promise you that time we spend together will be veryvaluable.
How many people here would like to doubletheir income? If I can show you how, will you give it a try? I'm going to showyou today how to double your income. I'm going to show you how everyone doublestheir income and it begins with changing the way you think. The starting pointof doubling your income is very simple, is make a decision to double yourincome and set it as a goal. If you do that, everything else changes for you.Now, I have some good news. The good news is that we're living in the very besttime in all of human history. South Korea has become a role model for the restof the world. South Korea is talked about all over the world as a model forwhat is possible in any countries. And I'm so honor to be with you. I thank youvery much for inviting me to come.

Section02
We have now entered into the 21st centuryand many things have changed. One of the most important things that havechanged is that we have left the world of physical work and we've moved intothe world of mental work. All your success is going to be determined by howwell you think. The most effective thinkers are the ones who will control thefuture. And you are among the top 10% of the people in our society. How do Iknow that? It's because you're here.
It's always the top 10% of the people whocome to this program. It's always the people who have a wonderful future whocome to this program. I know because I've spoken to you and to other peoplelike this for more than 20 years and it's always the best people. So that iswhy I say you own the future if you decide to own the future. The 21st centuryis going to be the best time in all of human history. Here in South Korea,there're going to be more opportunities and more possibilities than ever in thehistory of this country. Going back to 2332 years before a crisis when theHermit kingdom was originally founded, there will never be more opportunitiesin South Korea than now except for tomorrow and the next day and for the restof your lives. This is a wonderfultime to be alive. This is the best time in history for us to be alive.
Now I've spoken in 25 countries. I'vetraveled in 90 countries. I have learned different languages, not Korean. ButI've learned different languages so that I could understand their cultures.When I was in my 30's, I went to university and I took a business degree. Ispent thousands of hours of studying. I read thousands of books. I readhundreds of thousands of articles. And I come to some ideas about why somepeople are more successful than others. And I'm going to share those with youin the time that we have together.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

How to use the remote control of Samsung air conditioner '삼성 에어컨 리모콘 사용법' 전문가 설명: 자동, 냉방, 무풍, 송풍 차이

MBC 수목드라마 ‘시간’ 서현, “내 말 한 마디에 사람들이 움직일 때까지..”‘복수의 웨딩드레스’입었다! 반전의 다크 포스!

Huxley Christmas gift Snowball 헉슬리 선물세트